Monday, September 28, 2009

Upcoming Short





So, I've finished early drafts of my short film (tentatively titled: Scoop). We're working on grabbing a potential for a score, then I have to add a few small audio clips, and wrap up with a credit sequence. The wonderful Morgue Ann has sent me a nice little title logo to work with, and hopefully we will get the artist we want for the scoring-- if so, everything should be tight in a short while.

The story? Well, it is a tale of brains and betrayal, of murder and mayhem and me in the shower. Because really, what's a short film without a topless me? So, the film has a little bit of everything-- a little bit of sex, a little bit of violence, and some brains flopping around. I'm pretty happy with the first cut (wrapped the video, and have a cleaned-up version of the main audio track).

At any rate, should be fun-- will update soon.

1 comment:

Morgan Oughton said...

Still spelling my name wrong...sigh...