Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jumping Jehosophat

It's been too long since I wrote on here, and probably quite a lot has changed since my last post. I've been busy writing like a mofo, and have a few scripts sitting on my hard-drive waiting for a good home. 

That being said, been polishing up synopses and one-pagers as well as loglines to try and have packages for every completed script. Wrap them up in a nice pretty bow and send those bitches out like orphans trying to get adopted.

I've also been collecting movie reviews (which I will most likely post here) for all the horror movies I've seen (and believe me that's a long list), so look forward to what will hopefully be a more consistent posting.  

Also... it's almost my birthday. Okay not really, but you can get me presents anyway. I mean, why not?

No comments: