Thursday, June 25, 2009

Become Zombified


In the spirit of all things competitive (and zombie), we at Monster Intern have started to discuss a potential contest. The details of the contest are still being worked on, but essentially, it will be a draw to be featured in the upcoming television series "Z", written by me and Mark Holmes.

The contest will start by taking applications. The application details are still being worked on, but they may include a "why I want to be a zombie" essay, and we may ask for an optional headshot-- with everyone who commits to a headshot receiving a free "zombified" mod of their headshot created in our offices from the original.

This is just the beginning, we should have more news on the contest soon.

1 comment:

Tobes said...

Just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by Hear Me Roar and leaving a wonderful, thoughtful comment! I have been on blogging hiatus and it really makes me miss blogging to get such a fun comment like that. Will def. be stopping back to check out yours and I hope you will be in touch. Must run as I am at my "day job" :) and on the clock

thanks again!!