Friday, December 12, 2008

Burn me away


The blood underneath my feet,
slips, so slippery... 


I look into those dead eyes, 
  staring back at me


like an eddy 
  eddy that twists and burns as it goes down
a fire, forgotten...


I, trapped behind walls
 bloodied by my beatings,
scream unheard, beat my chest,
scorch the ground beneath my feet


and in the conflagration only dead skin
 falling like rose pedals to the ground


I speak in ghosts
 and feel the calling to the end of days
laughter


haha


can I have your hand and you could lead me to forgotten lands
we could dance
our bare feet making little ripples


haha


in my cave, I stare at the shadows, 
  my friend Plato shakes his head at me
Fuck him.  Cunt of a man could never stop thinking
never stop praising the ever-pressing questions
 from his crippled old fuck of a master


thoughts burn the ends, the dendrites are fried
from the incessant meandering useless
inactive thoughts that recycle and cycle
and return and never let me alone
to succumb to silence
to be able, finally, with the smoke leaking from the barrel 
to be unable to think


to have peace


haha


too loud much too loud the thoughts
that keep me from living that keep me locked
in this cage...


and what do I do when I wake up from this dream?


haha


I think to myself...

No comments: